Recognition of achievements from other universities in Switzerland and abroad

From foreign universities

In order to be credited for achievements from foreign universities you must present a certificate from the respective university (with an indication of the ECTS points and if necessary the grade) with the Institute’s guidance. The certificate is assessed by the Institute's management and certified by signature. This original certificate is then presented to the Institute’s KSL officer who enters the grade in KSL.

From Swiss universities

If you would like achievements from another Swiss university to be credited, please observe the regulations on mobility in Switzerland. For all further questions please contact a KSL officer.